Today is Five Minute Friday Blog Challenge started by Lisa-Jo Baker. Every Friday she’s post a topic then hundreds of people blog for five minutes on the topic and support each other.
Lisa-Jo is traveling and is taking a break for the month of December.
As it is a fun way to end the week I’ve chosen my own word for today.
Support – As an entrepreneur what type of support do you need in your business? There are many types of support out there, here are my top 5.
1) Strategic/Mentoring Support- They help you plan the success of your business. It could be a mentor who has success in their own business. It could be an advisory board, a mastermind group or a business coach.
2) Accountability Partner– Holds you accountable to what you commit to doing for your business. It is very easy to get sidetracked when you are in business. I think it is even easier these days with so much information come at us. When we commit to someone else we are 10x more likely to get something done then when we just commit to ourselves.
3) Specialist – Are people who can do something fast and better than we can do it ourselves. For example an accountant and/or bookkeeper is going to be better at keeping the business records and taxes up to date then I am.
4) Day to Day – Having an assistant (virtual or on your payroll) is an important way to free up your time to do sales and work on the business. Virtual assistants are a great way to off load some of the day to day tasks without having to worry about the complexity of hiring staff.
5) Joint Venture Partners/Affiliates – These are people who can promote your product to large audience and/or people you can partner with to create something bigger and better than you could accomplish on your own.
Where else do you need support in your business? Who else provides it for you? Please share below.